Two of the most destructive diseases that target evergreen trees are stated below. There are numerous diseases that invade fir trees and that are prevalent in Fort Worth and the DFW metroplex area.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY EVERGREEN TREE HAS A DISEASE?
The ISA certified arborist will closely examine the tree and complete a free evaluation report. Diagnosis will be swift, as tree doctors know that early treatment is crucial when a fir tree is infected with these serious diseases. The tree expert will administer the specific treatment necessary to restore the health to your infected evergreen tree.
WHAT CAN BE DONE TO ELIMINATE THE DISEASE AND KEEP MY EVERGREEN TREE HEALTHY?
- REMOVE DEAD OR SEVERELY DISEASED TREES
- REGULARLY-SCHEDULED TREE PRUNING
- AVOID UNINTENTIONAL WOUNDING
- ENSURE THERE IS PROPER DRAINAGE
- DEEP ROOT FERTILIZATION
- CONTINUAL TREE HEALTH CARE MAINTENANCE PLAN