A certified arborist in Fort Worth, Texas knows what trees need to bloom and grow in the Central Texas region. There's a lot of science involved in growing, pruning, and maintaining a flourishing tree or shrub and a certified arborist is the best resource available.
What Does an Arborist Do?
Familiarity with the local environment, weather, pests, and other factors make an arborist the authority on trees and other flora. Fort Worth and Dallas have a unique climate and soil conditions vary widely from area to area.
An arborist tests the soil for chemicals and compounds that affect plant growth. There are a variety of services and products a tree doctor has at their disposal the average landscaper or contractor wouldn't know about or understand how to use.
Top 5 Tree Maintenance Services
Newly-planted trees require a greater level of attention to guarantee initial root development will help the tree's transition to its new home. Here is a list of the top 5 Tree Maintenance Services:
- Tree Planting - Starting a tree out on the right foot is important to future growth. Many people misunderstand the proper methods for interring a tree and can often cause damage to root systems. A certified arborist knows what the best combination of soil, fertilizer, growth enhancer and other materials are needed for a successful transplant.
- Tree Trimming - Some trees grow naturally with a symmetrical appearance, others need a little help. Tree trimming and pruning can produce a more balanced appearance with stronger limbs and branches. Damaged trees require special attention to broken branches which can easily become infected with a disease and/or pests.
- Stump Grinding - An old tree stump is never a beautiful sight. In most cases, the most economical and prudent thing to do is to grind the stump down and get rid of the eyesore. Tree roots can complicate removing a stump, so it's often better to grind the stump down rather than risk tearing up underground pipes and conduits with the tree's root system.
- Tree Removal - When a tree dies or is damaged beyond repair and rehabilitation, it becomes necessary to remove the tree along with the root system. Many times, a root system will live on and keep producing new tree growth that can ruin a lawn or open space's appearance.
- Land Clearing - Many construction sites and development projects require the removal of trees to allow for building construction. Bulldozers and Front-end loaders may take care of the surface materials but there are still root systems left to deal with under the ground surface. Proper removal of trees guarantees fewer downstream issues with growth. Proper soil treatment significantly reducing the occurrence of tree roots growing under concrete surfaces, causing cracks and other debilitating damage.
Arborists Save and Maintain Trees
Rather than let the tree die, many folks call in an arborist to determine the best way to save and reinvigorate the dying specimen. The cause of the problem may be something in the soil, something in the air, or something living in the tree itself.
Tree Trimming By Fort Worth Arborist
When you go online and type in the search words "arborist near me" or "tree trimmers near me", be sure to find out if the company employs certified arborists. You and your trees will be happy you did.
Call (817) 502-9402 For A Free Quote.